Aquamed Active hardness dressings
Aquamed Active Hardness Dressings help remove hardness and use the skin's own moisture to soften and remove them, immediately relieving pain and discomfort.
Soothes, regenerates and protects, promotes healing and regeneration of the skin, provides protection against dirt, bacteria and water (repels) and protects the affected area from possible irritations.
It is recommended
1. Clean the area and dry the affected area very well (any remaining humidity can affect the adhesion of the product), check that the area is free of creams and oils to improve adhesion.
2. Remove the plastic protective bandage by holding it by the white tab.
3. Place the dressing on the hardness, making sure it is located in the middle of the hydrocolloid and avoiding contact with the adhesive.
4. Remove the white tongue and verify that the edges of the dressing are adhered to the skin correctly.
5. Remove the transparent protective film covering the dressing externally by pulling on the green tab.
Do not remove the bandage until it becomes loose, do not use it if the skin is red or infected, consult your doctor in case of infection or irritation, if you are diabetic or have healing problems, consult your doctor before using the product, keep in a cool and dry place, do not trim the dressing, because by design they have the sticky part on the periphery and are not reusable.