Perineal Massage Oil
Bio Organic farming production, which respects the environment and is free of pesticides and transgenic
Vegan It does not contain any ingredient of animal origin
Parabens free It does not contain parabens
Colorants free Does not contain dyes
Fluoride free Does not contain fluorine
Not tested on animals No component of the product or the final product has been tested on animals
Artificial perfumes free Does not contain added perfumes
Organic Organic farming production, which respects the environment and is free of pesticides and transgenic
Preservatives free It does not contain additives that prolong the shelf life of the product
No petrochemical derivatives Does not contain petrochemical derivatives
NATRUE Only non-genetically modified and 100% natural substances, natural or natural-identical derivatives
- Helps reduce the chance of an episiotomy-free delivery
- Prepare the perineum for delivery
1. Apply the oil on the outer lips and between the vagina and the anus.
2. Massage the internal perineal area with the tip of the thumb and the external perineal area with your fingers, first with gentle pressure and gradually increasing
3. Perform the massage by tracing some imaginary radii.
4. Insert your thumb further into the vagina.
As you do so, exhale and stretch the tissue downward and outward toward the anus. Repeat the massage trying to trace imaginary radii between 3 and 9 o'clock. There should be a feeling of tension and resistance but not pain.
Composition of Perineal Massage Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Fragrance (Parfum) 1 Limonene 1 Linalool 1 Citronellol 1 Geraniol 1 Citral 1 Eugenol 1
1 Of natural essential oils